Kamis, 18 Agustus 2016

Its Me

Hello, it's meI was wondering if after all these years
...
No, no, no. I'm not going to sing here.

Let me repeat again. 
Hello it's me! It's my first blog. So, let me introduce myself first.



My name is Beta Bhekti Pratiwi, you can call me Beta. After I tell you my name, some of you will think that I'm an Ambonese, right? Or even some of you will ask me "Are you from Papua? Maluku?"
(For your information: Beta means me in bahasa, but the most popular place that use word Beta is in Ambon, Maluku, Papua, and some of East Indonesia)

It's okay, so many peoples did it. And before you ask me directly about it, let me tell you that I'm not an Ambonese, and I'm not from Papua.

I was born in Bantul, 30 July 2001. For you that don't know where Bantul is, it is where Parangtritis beach located.

Hasil gambar untuk bantul google map


Both of my parents are Javanese. There were born in Bantul too. Both of them are math teachers in the different junior high school.

And the fun fact is my father said that he got my name from physics (Alfa, beta, gama, teta, etc.) 

I just have an older sibling. Three year older than me. Now, he studied at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia. And also his name is from physics too. Gamma.


Although I'm a Javanese, but I live in Bandung. Now, I'm a student in tenth grade of SMAN 3 Bandung.
Hasil gambar untuk sman 3 bandung

Not so many stories that I can share about my experiences in senior high school, because it just went a month here.

About my hobby, I'm not sure if I have a hobby or not because I don't always do it. But until now, my hobby is drawing.

How about my dream? Exactly, I dont know what I want to be in the future.
Except to have a happy live, and make my parent proud of me.
👆 It's a must!

I think that's enough for my first blog.

Thank you!

2 komentar:

  1. Hi beta!! Nice to meet you~~
    fyi, your name sounds familiar for me bc I ever have a friend named alfa, beta, and gamma lol

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Nice too meet you too Luthfi yah! Really? I have a friend named Luthfiyyah too lol

      Hapus