Rabu, 29 Maret 2017

DEWATH IX

Lapangan Bali, Bandung, Saturday, 25th March 2017

Hasil gambar untuk lapangan bali

Welcome back to my bloggg!
In this chance, I will tell you about my first Porak in Senior High School. I can't even say it's a porak, because Porak is Pekan Olahraga Antar Kelas, which mean it held in a week or just in weekdays .But, this one isn't held in a week.

It is called: DEWA ATHENA IX
DEWA ATHENA IX is an anually sport competition in SMAN 3 Bandung.


Menampilkan 1491035941498.jpg

DEWA ATHENA IX is hold on Friday, 24th March 2017 for the second grade. And on Saturday, 25th March 2017 for the first grade.

What's make it unique is, we have to make our class's jersey on our own and wear it on the event

THE GAME
Let me tell you the game based on my class competition's schedule.

And, before the game we did a greeting first.

07.55: FEMALE'S BADMINTON
In our first game we are so hopeless because my class don't have a good badminton player. At first Mia and Dila played badminton. But, because Mia didn't play well so Upi replaced Mia. Upi and Dila played good enough. But, our opponent is too strong, they played too well. That's why we LOST in our first game. We were good but our opponent were too good :)

08.20: BASKETBALL
This is the only game that can make our class proud. Yap, as you can expect it, we were WIN. Thanks to our Basketball team. Yeay!

09.30: ESTAFET (RELAY RUN)
I was one of the estafet player. Our team consisted of me, Mia, Hilmy, and Dika. Our opponent was X Science 7. They were a good runner. Moreover, if they didn't run first before us. Yes, we were LOST again because we started late. But, it's okay :)

09.35: FEMALE'S FUTSAL
5 vs 0
Can't you guess which one is us? Yes, the zero one. We LOST again, guys.

10.25: TARIK TAMBANG
Although we have a big 'monster' called Fadhlan, we were still LOST. Fadhlan had an accident in the middle of the game. His foot was cramps. When he got a treatment from teen red cross or PMR. The girls had to play dogdeball. That's why we couldn't accompany Fadhlan for a long time.

10.50: FEMALE'S DODGEBALL
It's my favorite game!!! I played dodgeball since elementary school. It was called kijang-kijangan. That's why, at first I didn't know what dodgeball is. It was really fun to play it. You just have to run, run, and run. And avoid the ball. Although it was fun to play, but we LOST. It's like I want to play it again and do it better. I'm waiting for DEWA ATHENA X just to play dodgeball again.

11.15: VOLLEY
Menampilkan 1491212667866.jpg

Menampilkan 1491212674857.jpg

Actually, we had a good volley team. But, our opponent team was use a very good strategy. Each team is consist of female and male. But, our opponent team didn't let they female to do serving. The female on their team just stood there to obey the rules of player amount. And as you know, we LOST again

... MALE'S FUTSAL
I didn't watch it because it was too long to wait. That's why I decided to go home. But, as what I know, we were LOST 9 vs 1.

... MALE'S BADMINTON
We LOST.

THE RESULT OF DAY ONE:
OUT OF 9 GAME
WE WIN 1 GAME
AND LOST 8 GAME

HOWEVER  as what I said before, I'm waiting for DEWA ATHENA X just to play DODGEBALL.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar